Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bits and Pieces

So here is what's going on. I am feeling SO much better (I cannot stress that enough) and my nausea is I would say 80% better. I still have those awkward moments when I make a mental note to self where the closest toilet is, if I am not at home, just in case, cause it still happens that the toilet and I are face to face. I still have an appetite of a bird, a very small bird, but I can actually eat now, so no complaining on my part.  I weigh less then when I just found out I was pregnant 4 months ago, I'm convinced the holiday foods will change everything:) I just have become VERY picky, I have never been a picky eater, actually I have always been the porky eater.  Cooking had been a HUGE challenge for me, because as soon as I was finished cooking the smell would just make me run to the bathroom, and I would watch Marco eat while I nibbled on bread, if that… Now my stomach has gotten smaller, and about half the things I normally would eat like a pig, I gag just thinking about them. Actually come to think of it, I gag a lot, I mean even the smell of toothpaste…or my shampoo, I wont even get into that… I have become so ridiculous.  I don't know how Marco puts up with me:) ANYWAY I have been cooking more now, and I am obsessed with finding new recipes and conquering them, half the time I eat them, half the time I don't but I still have to cook for the hubby right? 
 You can see the bump!! I am almost 4 months, AND we get to find out the sex in about a week!! Who knows, I just hope its a boy or a girl:)
Oh look how cute this picture is, I was walking with a friend in Venice and came across this house, I of course had to take a picture of it, because I am planning on doing the same:) I am so excited about cloth diapering (Marco much less) actually that was really the main reason why I had to take the picture, because I had to show him that there are people in Italy who actually cloth diaper. It is almost unheard of though, But I am going to change that!
 I have been feeling so awesome lately that I even had to energy to take on a project:) here is the new entranceway we put in. There used to be just a white cushion on the bench, but I of course had to sew a case that matched the curtain in the hallway, the picture is crap quality, but I was happy with the end result. Our next project is the NURSERY, oh I am behind excited about that project:)


No comments:

Post a Comment